Saturday, August 7, 2010

Martini Fridays?



My mother gave me the fabulous idea to host martini Fridays here at the store once a month or so. We thought it would be a great way to get together and relax after work and shop of course!

I was thinking about doing special sales each time (ie 25% off anything that hangs, or is white etc) and giving a gift to anyone who brings a friend. Something along those lines. I know Fridays are busy so any input regarding day and time would be much appreciated.

When I walked in to the store this morning I was not sure what the day had in store so I snapped this picture of the martini glass with the intent of putting it on this post. As it turns out, it has been pretty busy and wouldn't you know it, the entire set of glasses sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment