Monday, August 23, 2010

Grand Opening and Not So Grand Broken Toilet

Ok...I do realize that it has been quite a while since I posted pictures of the store. There are a few reasons for this though. I like to blame it on my dear sweet mother who randomly decides to take her camera home. I like to think of it as the VM camera, however, I am realizing that she does not agree with me on that one. Another reason is that we have been working diligently to get our Shabby Attic (aka upstairs) revamped for you all to see this Friday @ 7pm. Oh yeah...Did I forget to mention that our grand opening is this friday @ 7 pm? Yes please come celebrate with us and see the Attic.

On another note, I came in to work Saturday morning and the vintage toilet out front had been knocked over and broken by some drunk imbecile. The crappy (no pun intended, yeah actually pun indended) thing about it is that it is from 1930 and worth quite a bit and there is really no way to replace it. These toilets aren't exactly in production today. So sadly, no more old toilet.

Thanks so much for reading....You know you are special because you are reading my blog! Have an amazing day. I will post pics asap. I am just waiting for the *furniture fairy* to drop off some new stuff. Hurry up mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment