Friday, March 25, 2011

Some funky new junk

Hello vintage lovers!  I hope Spring Break has treated you all well.  I don't have too many new pictures to share just yet but I thought I would share what I've got so far.

This buffet is so pretty but sold about 30 minutes after arriving at the shop.  Of course (it is some sort of unspoken rule around here) everyone wants to buy it since it is sold and I can see why.  It is adorable.  And guess what?  I get to paint it white for it's new home!  I am pretty darn excited about that because it means that I get to have it in my house for a couple weeks while I am working on it.  I will post an after pic for you all to see when I get done with it because I know you will be dying to see it. 

These old tool boxes are a great and funky way to store or display so many things.  I saw one recently that someone had stuck their extra couch pillows in.  Creative, I love it.  This one is pretty big so you could do just that with it, that is if I don't take it home first!  Oh boo I can't, I have vowed to go all white in my living room, which means my beloved yellow dresser has to go : (  $45



This is such a charming little bench.  It would be cute on your porch or patio with potted flowers or even someplace inside in need of a rustic touch.  $125


I apologize for this pic but don't you just love this cement rooster?  Forget putting this baby outside, I want one for my kitchen.  Wouldn't it be such a nice unexpected piece inside or am I just a bit off my rocker?  Wait don't answer that!  $40


Cute cute cute and it has a great price tag to boot!  This vintage watering can is lovely!  Again, think indoor or outdoor.  $18

That concludes this Friday's ramble fest.  Thanks to everyone for reading, and check back soon for more new goods.  Don't forget to sign up for the Junk Swap Thursday April 7th @ 7:15 pm if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment