Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clam Chowder, Pom Poms, and Junk Swap!

Hello there! I hope March is treating you all well!

Before I forget, there is one thing I have to say.  There is a sweet lady out there somewhere that came in last week and bought a few things.  Among them were two of these aqua bowls.  I didn't think about it at the time, but later I found this 3rd bowl in a random spot full of sand and shells and an icecream scoop!  My sweet little boy had been helping me here at the shop the day before, and was making clam chowder in that bowl.  So, long story long, to the lady who loved the other two, there is a third here if you want it!  I feel bad you missed out on it, but the clam chowder just had to be made! 

Next up, this white wicker hamper.  There is one very similar in the PB Kids catalog that has a cute little liner in it.  It would be a fabulously functional cute addition to any floor needing a break from laundry piles (not that I know anything about that).  $32
These old cabinet parts have been such a hot item in the shop lately!  This one is from a house locally that was remodeled.  Their loss is our gain, we love this cabinet!  Top $225  Cabinet base $250
I couldn't help myself, I had to add chicken wire to the doors.  Love it!
This bistro set is still here patiently awaiting a front porch or patio to love it.  3 piece set $175
This coverlet and shams are beautiful!  It is a full size set so would be perfect for a guest room.  Coverlet $30 Pair of shams $14
Oh yes, we found ourselves another corner cabinet! $325
I made these pom poms and added them to our window display for some girly effect.  I think these sweeties did the trick.  If anyone is interested in making these, click here.  Or you could always come by the shop and I could show you ; )

Still loving these concrete birds.  We have more great concrete pieces coming soon!  Birdbaths, and rooster and bulldog statues=Adorable!
This big white distressed mirror is such a beauty, I can't believe it hasn't been snatched up yet!  $95
Ok, this is a bit random, but the fabric on this blanket is so gorgeously retro!  If I had a place for it  in my house I would definitely make it mine, but there is only one bed around my house in search of bedding, and somehow I do not think my son would enjoy it as much as I do!  Twin $30 (can you believe that price?)
I will have more pictures next week of new goodies, so check back.  If you want to see what I have been up to around my house, check out my latest blog post over at Stuck on GRAY.

One last thing before I shut up.  While I was walking around the Antique Mall the other day, I had two people ask me when we are having another Junk Swap, so I decided to go ahead and plan another one.  As long as there are enough people wanting to do it, I will keep planning them.  So ladies, mark your calendars for Thursday April 7th at 7:15 pm.  Despite the small group, there were some really really cute things at the last swap, so you will not want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment