Friday, March 18, 2011

Rearranged and a bulldog

We have had a busy week around here!  The entire store has been flipped aro-ound.  It was a lot of fun to put new collections together and I think we came up with some creative ways to display some of the goods.
This counter is such a pretty blue green color.  It could be used anywhere in need of some extra storage space, a craft room, entryway, you name it, it will look amazing! $295




 Beautiful old pie safe in great condition.  The original shelves are inside, it is a beauty!  $425



 This red mantel is huge and oh so pretty.  I have been seeing mantels on blogs lately just against the wall and decorated, with no real fireplace and I am loving that look.  As soon as I find just the right one, I will have one of my very own.  $275

                                                                      Green cabinet $225
 The pink and white has been moved to the back to brighten up that dark corner and it is looking so cute!  Medicine cabinet $85  Dresser $125  Sweet little white chair $18


 And I thought I would finish it off with one of my favorite things...a bird nest. 
Don't forget about our next Junk Swap coming up on Thursday April 7th at 7:15 pm.  Also, this week we will have a special guest down at the shop, the sweetest and most lovable little French Bulldog named Dooney, so come in and say hello!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment