Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cabinet, locker baskets and junk swap?

I tried but had troubles uploading pictures so they are all out of order. I am in a bit of a rush but I thought I would at least post some new pictures.






























































I just sold this wonderful farm house cabinet this afternoon but since it is so pretty you still have to look at it. We have two similar cabinets coming in this week so if this is your cup of tea, be sure to check back ( :

























I absolutely can't scroll through without mentioning these vintage locker baskets. I know I say I love everything and it is my favorite, but I truly mean it when I say it about these. I see them all over blog land with all sorts of treasures stowed inside. They have a way of adding a bit of vintge charm to any room. Love love locker baskets!












Oops here it is again, still just as gorgeous!






























My photos do this vintage medicine cabinet zip for justice but in person, it is so so darling and pink pink pink!




















Ok that was a pathetic grand finale but I promise I will do better next time. Your vintage eye candy needs will just have to be satisfied by this quick post. Until next time! B
Oh and P.S. The Market will be hosting another Junk Swap Wednesday March 2nd at 7:15 pm. We had a fabulous time at our trial swap and everyone left with things they loved so all in all, I would say it was a success. The cost is $10 per person to participate. Comment here or call the shop to find out more details or to sign up! 541-981-2767

















No comments:

Post a Comment