Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Junk Swap info

Hello there, I forgot to bring my camera today so I am sorry to report that there will be no new pictures today but we have so many adorable new things so I will be posting pictures asap.

I am very excited to announce that we will be hosting another Junk Swap! Here are the details. The fun will begin on Wed. March 2nd at 7:15 pm. The cost is $10 per person to participate. Here are the rules.

Each person brings 2 home decor pieces (around $20 value per item) they wish to rid their house of (new or vintage)

Items do not need to be wrapped.

You could combine several small items to make up one larger item. Clear as mud? Call me if this makes no sense.

Items will be traded white elephant style.

Everyone shall have a grand time and return home with two new treasures.

We will provide dessert and drinks. Please sign up and pay ahead of time. Space for the swap is limited so don't procrastinate! We hope to see you there! B

No comments:

Post a Comment