Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moving!

Hello to all of you wonderfuls out there who read our blog!  The exciting news is ready to be announced.  We are moving up to the Antique Mall.  There will be a few life changes coming up for me that will not make it easy for me to devote so much time at the shop, so we are compromising and doing booths.  This way, we will have even more time to hunt for great old stuff and work on our furniture projects.  Do not dismay-I will still keep up on the blog.


Sadly though, when you come to shop you will not be greeted by our smiling faces : (  It is a bittersweet transition for us, but we are excited to start a new chapter in our vintage loving lives!  Thanks to all of you who have loved our shop and our finds throughout the past year.

We will still be here until the end of April, or until the store empties, so it is a great time to get a deal on that special something you have been wanting.  Enjoy 20% off your purchases until we close, and spread the word, I don't want to have to move it all!

I just moved into my booth last Saturday.  For those of you who frequent the mall, my space is the first on the left side when you walk in, in the window.  You can't miss it, it is practically blinding and full of my favorite color white! My mom will be moving into her booth on May 1st.  Hers will be just one space away from me.  Be sure to check us out.

One more thing, we are helping out a friend open up her antique filled barn.  It is full of GORGEOUS antiques that she has collected over many years so stay tuned for more on the opening of that wonderous place.

No comments:

Post a Comment