Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pictures

















I went home yesterday evening after a day of rearranging and redecorating at the store and felt newly inspired to tear into my own house so out to garage I went. I pulled out a tattered old red screen and a dark wooden side table, among other things, and away I went. Just about everything in my kitchen, dining room and living received a new home.






Here I am down at the store again today only to find myself moving things around again to make room for a few more gorgeous items! I snapped a few pictures so enjoy and have an amazing Independence Day! (I feel a bit ridiculous even acting as though I have followers...this is only my second day as a blogger)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word everything is so awesome! Still loving the yellow dresser. Might have to get me one of those eventually!! You guys are awesome!! LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete