Friday, July 2, 2010

Our first post!

The day has finally arrived -please hold your applause, I have finally a)remembered my blog password and b)figured out how to use this new to me technology known as a blog!

The Vintage Market now has a nifty place to post pictures of some of the adorable stuff it contains inside. There has been a camera here EVERYDAY until the very day I decide to get the blog up and running so sadly, no pictures today except the very pathetic store front before we ever moved in.

Crazy Daze will be next weekend, July 9th and 10th downtown. The stores will have sidewalk sales outside. Everything inside our store will be on sale also so it will be the perfect opportunity to purchase that pricey item you have been eyeing for weeks! Thanks for reading! I will post pics tomorrow if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment